Topics

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 10/05/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 5 October 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meeting - info will be posted 10/5/2020 at 7 AM

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: I will post a meeting link first thing in the AM on 10/5/2020. Sorry, I don't have access to my zoom account at the moment. Club officer and appointee nominations this month!

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented Zoom meetings, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.