Topics

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 02/01/2021 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 1 February 2021, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings until further notice

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi

Bryce Downey

The first pile of chips is gone. Distributed to the top of the covering around one's t-pad, the path towards the basket, and between the pad and the walkouts. Crawdad and Kai were the volunteers that helped out today after having played. Thanks for the help. It all matters. People are appreciative. Now on to Adair tomorrow and then more chips at Willamette #2 and beyond.

Bryce