Topics

WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

Robert Voss

Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club

Greg Johnson

Hmmm Mckenzy will be packing and I need to pick him up from his mom's at 9.
PDX by 11 for Noon flight.
Lunch in Portland
Disc golf somewhere up there
I will get home eventually.
I will likely donate to my division again for President's Cup.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 04:28:36 PM PDT, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.

Best regards,

Robert Voss

Greg Johnson

Stupid only intended for Robert. Can't even blame my phone. 
Go Blazers! Beat LAs!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:50:47 PM PDT, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

Lunch in Portland

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 04:28:36 PM PDT, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Best regards,

Robert Voss

Bill Gaskill

Sure, sure Greg.

We all know how you love to shamelessly self promote

I just got in on DGS.  I didn't realize I was off that weekend.   Stoked!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020, 10:59 PM Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Stupid only intended for Robert. Can't even blame my phone. 
Go Blazers! Beat LAs!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:50:47 PM PDT, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Lunch in Portland

Hi all,

Best regards,

Robert Voss