Topics

Wild Willy Ice Bowl February 8

Robert Voss

Hello all!

We made it past Festivus, and what a grand event that was! The weather turned out amazing and it was a fun layout and fun day. Yet another great job by Greg Johnson! Thank you. I am looking forward to April, as well.

Now our attention turns to the Wild Willy Ice Bowl for Linn Benton Food Share on February 8. Player packs are a disc of choice and nested mini set, as well as a free lunch! We will also have CTP or putting prizes for each division, and a free raffle that all players are entered into that features a Latitude 64 Easy Go Backpack Bag among many other things! We're playing a couple rounds at Willamette in an easier layout, having free lunch between rounds, and having a good time.

All proceed go to Linn Benton Food Share. Let's do our part and make sure Everybody Eats!

If you are not familiar with an Ice Bowl, here is some history of the events:
https://icebowlhq.com/faq/

Sign up online:
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Wild_Willy_Ice_Bowl_2020

Or come out the morning of - registration and check in will start at 8 AM and go until 9 AM. Hopefully unless we have a lot of day of signups, we'll get started by 9:30, have lunch at noon, be done with round two by 3:30, and out of there by 4:00-ish.

We hope to see you out there!

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club