Topics

Willamette Open September 29-30th

Nathan Sexton

Hey WDGC,
  Sorry to move the date. Next year I will make sure to reserve the parks much earlier. Registration info coming soon. I guess Kelly has more time to try some artwork ideas now!
  Nate

Mike Storrs

What artwork are you waiting on? I thought we agreed the art would be a crazy blue heron with a stink eye. It practically draws itself.

Storrs

--- In wdgc@..., Nathan Sexton <sextondisc@...> wrote:

Hey WDGC,
Sorry to move the date. Next year I will make sure to reserve the parks
much earlier. Registration info coming soon. I guess Kelly has more time to
try some artwork ideas now!
Nate

Bill Gaskill

Disc in beak, Fish on disc.  (Reason for stink eye?)

--- In wdgc@..., Nathan Sexton wrote:

> Hey WDGC,
> Sorry to move the date. Next year I will make sure to reserve the parks
> much earlier. Registration info coming soon. I guess Kelly has more time to
> try some artwork ideas now!
> Nate

Nathan Sexton

I would be happy with that. Anyone wishing to avoid the stink eye heron submit artwork to me!