Benefits of joining
1) Regular access to the WDGC stock discs in popular and new models.
2) $1 off all disc purchases from club inventory.
3) An additional $1 off your first disc purchase at a club meeting.
4) Liability and limited medical insurance coverage at official WDGC events.
5) $5 off annual membership to PDGA.
6) Contribute to discussions on the development and maintenance of our local disc golf courses.
7) Premier status on the WDGC email list.
8) Privilege of joining any and all work parties!
9) Meet, rub elbows and become friends with the greatest disc golfers in the Willamette Valley!
How to join
The easiest way to join is to come to a monthly meeting (see the Calendar for details on the dates and location). Meeting time is 6:00pm in the winter (during Standard Time) and at 7:00pm from spring to fall (during Daylight Savings Time). If you can't make a meeting, contact Greg Johnson
Most of the club's on-line discussions and carrying-on happen via a Facebook Group and via this Groups.io group. Some folks prefer Facebook, some prefer email or non-Facebook, your choice. Any disc golfer can join these groups and join in the discussions, whether a club member or not (although only club members get to participate in actual votes on various issues).
Joining this WDGC discussion group is really quite simple (if you haven't already), all it takes is an email address. Click here to join. Once you have joined this WDGC Groups.io group, you can read the group via the web, or receive individual emails as posts are made by members, or you can receive a "daily digest" of posts made that day. You can edit your membership settings (Contact information, emails received, preferred message format, etc) by clicking on the "Subscription" link in the meny on the left. To send (post) messages to the group, you can do it either using the "New Topic" link in the menu to the left of this web site (for posting via a web page), or you can do it by sending an email from your email account to email@example.com NOTE: in order to post a message via email, the email account you use to send the message (the from address) must be the same as the email address you have associated with your WDGC Groups.io membership (shown in your "Subscription" settings across the top of the page). In "Subscription," you can specify if and how and in what format you receive email messages from this group, along with several other settings (don't miss the "tab buttons" across the top that access other sub-sections of your settings). If you have any questions or need help, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.